#187 ✓resolved
John-David Dalton

Make WebKit branch of $A use a better NodeList detection.

Reported by John-David Dalton | June 24th, 2008 @ 09:16 PM | in 1.6.0.3

While it is still unclear why there is a need for a branched $A for WebKit, the NodeList detection in it could be improved.

Garrett Smith as pointed out that we shouldn't rely on a Function toString for this detection.

I have patched this to do a more accurate check.

I got the check from google-doctype.

Eventually I would like to see an Object.isNodeList method (maybe for 1.6.1).

Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile ยป

The Prototype JavaScript library.

Shared Ticket Bins

Attachments

Tags

Pages