#1312 new
Ismail Jones


Reported by Ismail Jones | January 14th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM

I fixed an error with the testSelectorWithNot in test/unit/selector_test.js.

This was failing in FF 3.6 and Opera 11 with a css selector error. There was an extra element ('a') in the selector. I changed $$('#p a:not(a:first-of-type)') to $$('#p a:not(:first-of-type)') by removing the 'a'. Now this test passes in both browsers. I did not test other browsers.

Sorry about the patch description... I copied from the prototype site and pasted with the carriage return :-)

Thanks this is my first patch.


Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile ยป

The Prototype JavaScript library.

Shared Ticket Bins

People watching this ticket